Index du Forum
le pays des schtroumpfs
Le Pays des Schtroumpfs

Mac Os X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Iso

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le pays des schtroumpfs Index du Forum -> le pays des schtroumpfs -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
gavrchr
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 23:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mac Os X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Iso Répondre en citant Back to top

Mac Os X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Iso > bit.ly/1U6sH70

By..the..way,..instead..of..dragging..and..dropping..between..Win..7..and..virtual..Mac,..Ive..enabled..shared..folders..from..the..Win..7..machine..and..used..that..approach..instead....maybe..that..will..work..for..you?..I..think..the..virtual..Mac..has..to..be..powered..off..before..you..can..enable..and..connect..shared..foldersAnti-Virus....2monthsago....cool....virus!....+1....Reply....-6..Reply..Play....head....to....head....games....on....your....Mac....with....friends....on....their....Macs....or....iOS....devices....with....Game....CenterFatima...Afridi...Thank...you...for...kind...wordsworking...perfeclty...and...your...preciously...explained...instructions...were...awesome..AirPlay..Mirroring..shows..your..Mac..screen..on..your..HDTV..with..Apple..TVWell...try...our...best...to...help...you...out.thanks..Ryan..August..18,..2012..Reply..dklman....Do..step..6,..it..will..boot..much..fasterMike....Stevens....August....23,....2012....Reply....Followed....instructions....with....no....luckFatima...Afridi...Thank...you...for...feedbackOnce...you...have...finished...the...initial...configuration,...you...should...be...seeing...the...Mountain...Lion...10.8.3...desktop...without...any...issues2)..Use..VMware..Workstation..unlocker..to..enable..Mac..OS..X..guest..supportjalabi....Dont....bother....trying....to....use....TransMac....as....Gabriel....Perez....saysI..found..that..darwin500.iso..from..this..site..worked..(but..it..takes..forever..to..install..for..some..reason):..Bob..Yacobellis..July..31,..2012..Reply..A..couple..of..things:..1)..The..small..vmx..file..needs..to..be..upgraded..to..VMWare..Workstation..8..in..order..to..attach..the..vmdx..disk..made..in..the..previous..tutorial..(assuming..that..vmdx..disk..was..made..in..Workstation..8,..of..course)Akshat....Jain....Lastmonth....Is....this....mac....os....will....work....on....32....bit....CPU....also???....0....Reply....Disabling..long..modeFrom..now..here..just..follow..the..on..screen..instruction..to..install..Mac..OS..X..Mountain..LionSome....features....require....an....Apple....ID....and/or....compatible....Internet....access;....additional....fees....and....terms....applySuspending....and....un-suspending....do....not....have....this....problemBut....otherwise,....great....job........thanks....for....posting....this!!....TechXero....July....31,....2012....Reply....Well,....where....do....I....start,....since....you....made....this....as....VM....6.x/7.x....guest....when....I....create....the....bootable....VMDK....in....my....Lion....VM....on....VMWare....8.x....when....I....attach....it....to....your....Guest....in....RaR....file....it....says....its....too....new....and....cannot....be....usedIt..has..a..virus..like..anti-virus..mentionedthis....is....the....dmg....and....inside....it....is....the.....app....however....it....is....not....the....full....size.....appGabriel....Perez....use....this....to....convert....it....Fatima....Afridi....As....alwaysDipankar....Lastmonth....I....am....getting....speed....of....200kbpsThanks....a....tonMade...an...ISO...of...the...10.6...install...disk,...and...installed...that...in...VMWareBryson...ThanksGabriel..Perez..yes..it..is..This...particular...pre...installed...VMware...image...was...built...and...uploaded...by...Soul...Dev...team,...therefore...all...credits...should...go...to...thembecause....i....cant....convert....into.....iso....file....using....anytoisoI....think....you....might....be....able....to....do....all....of....this....in....Player,....except....that....I....dont....know....if....Player....will....do....the....upgrade....of....the....vmx....file....to....version....8 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 23:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le pays des schtroumpfs Index du Forum -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson